The Expocenter is located in the heart of Moscow. Moscow City Business District, hotels and train stations are just around the corner. This provides a unique advantage for this venue as compared to other exhibition venues in Moscow and Moscow Region, because guests, exhibitors and business partners can get to the venue quickly.
There are three entrances to the venue: North Entrance, South Entrance and West Entrance. The Expocenter is accessible from Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya, Third Transport Ring and 1st Krasnogvardeisky Proezd. A total of 517 parking places are available to those coming by car.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT ACCESS:
- Go to Vystavochnaya Metro Station and walk 50 meters to the west entrance of the Expocenter grounds.
- Go to Ulitsa 1905 Goda Station, then take bus No. 12, trolleybus No. 18, 54, shuttle bus No. 100, 28, 254, 283, 318, 461, and 545
- Go to Krasnopresnenskaya Station, then take bus No. 152, 69, 4, shuttle bus No. 546М, 547, 549, 713М
- Go to Kievskaya Metro Station, then take bus No. 77, 157, 205, 240, 91, trolleybus No. 7, 39, shuttle bus No. 474, 506, and 10
- Go to Kutuzovskaya Metro Station, then take bus No. 116, 77, 91, 157, 205, 240, trolleybus No. 2, 7, 39, 44, or shuttle bus taxi No. 506